What is AstroPay?
AstroPay is a London based company who is working since 2009 and they’re one of the prominent payment methods now. Not just the UK, they are one of the most popular payment providers across Asia.
They have set a new level in the online market. They believed that if they provide the payment method in local currencies, then it will boost the company’s market. People purchase goods online and most of the transactions happen online specially if that online site is international. Astro Pay made things easier in the Asian market.
How to Buy AstroPay Card in India?
The process of buying AstroPay card is pretty easy and In India, you can buy it with some simple steps:
- The first thing you need to do is register at their website astropaycard.com to start the process.
- Fill out the registration form.
- When you successfully register then you can choose cards of different amounts. They range from $25 to $500 and you’ll get the amount in Indian currency as well. Now pick a suitable card for you.
- Now you just have to pick your payment method to find the AstroPay card. You can find your account in Indian currency.
- Pick from Payment methods like Bank Transfer, Neteller, and other popular Indian methods.
- You can receive your card via email or the AstroPay app. It will be a virtual card so you won’t receive a physical one in the post. The card will have a 16 digit number and a CVV security code just like a physical one.
After issuing the card, it will be valid for 12 months.
How to Deposit Money at an Online Casino using AstroPay
First complete the Login process.
- Click on Deposit and select the AstroPay Card as your deposit method.
- Select how much you wish to deposit in Rupees.
- Enter the AstroPay Card details; Card Number, Expiry Date and CVV number.
- Click Deposit.
- Your cash will be deposited immediately and you’ll receive confirmation of the transaction.
How to Withdraw Money from an Online Casino to an AstroPay Card
This is only disadvantage of AstroPay card as this card is not applicable in withdrawal process. It’s only used to deposit funds. If you have winning amount in your betting account, you have to use a different method to withdraw your money.
AstroPay provides the virtual prepaid debit card and provides a way to deposit money into your online esports betting account. When you buy a new AstroPay card, you load it with funds via a variety of banking methods. Once you load the funds into your virtual card, your personal accounts are no longer linked to it. To fund your esports betting account, you can use this card as the safest option. You can see your all transactions and your balance on the official website.
The process is pretty simple. Log in to your AstroPay account to manage your bank details. You can also manage your details via AstroCard app which is available on Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
AstroPay accepted countries and currencies
AstroPay is Lao restricted in few countries as a deposit option and it’s fully available in India.
These are the various countries which follow AstroPay:
- Costa Rica
AstroPay accepts following currencies: ARS, BRL, EUR, GBP, INR, JPY, RMB, THB, TRY, USD
All Casino sites which are accepting AstroPay card:
Here, we’re talking about those websites which are available in majority of countries. Here it follows:
- Poker Stars
- Omni Slots
- 888 Casino
- Casino Action
- Golden Tiger Casino
- Casino Classic
- King Billy
- UK Casino Club
- Blackjack Ballroom
- Bodog and more
AstroPay is a secure online payment method for betting and casino sites. Their service is legal and safe. Their transaction options are also safe for Indian players. They accept Indian currencies.
AstroPay Customer Support
AstroPay card provides customer support for 24/7. Their other customer support is available through phone, email and live chat. You can manage your account through the mobile app which is available on both Android and iOS devices. For more information, you can check out their website. You can send your questions to www.astropaycard.com.
Pro and Cons
Now big question comes in our mind that why should we use AstroPay. So we have the all answers for you.
- AstroPay does so many things which make its service smooth, safe and faster. They avoid payment rejections which is the major issue we face during the payment. Your payment will be accepted as long as you completed your details.
- AstroPay card doesn’t charge any tax. AstroPay also avoids the need for the credit approval. Your bad credit rating will not affect your credit approval.
- AstroPay vard is secured and safe. During the deposit process, you don’t need to share any personal bank details.
- AstroPay doesn’t charge any registration fee and no transaction charge.
- AstroPay complete the deposit process in a quick way.
- AstroPay card is flexible. You can deposit at increments up to ₹34,600.
- AstroPay card is one of the safest and popular Indian payment cards on casino sites.
- AstroPay Card take time while the card delivery confirmation.
- The number of AstroPay cards that you’re allowed to buy depends on the country where this card is applicable.
- The biggest drawback of the AstroPay card is they don’t offer withdrawal option. They have various deposit options but withdrawal option on betting sites is not applicable.
AstroPay Card FAQ
- Can I use the same AstroPay card several times?
Yes. You can make partial payments or deposits and then continue to use your AstroPay Card.
- What is the validity period of Astropay Card?
Astropay Card is valid for 12 months since the date when the card gets issued.
- Are there any restrictions on deposit?
The least amount of deposit is $25 and upper amount is $500.
- What is the fee AstroPay Card charge during the deposit process?
No. AstroPay don’t charge any fee in the deposit process.
Can I withdraw my money to my Astropay Card?
No. Astropay Card is not available as a withdrawal option.
- Can I deposit in Indian currency on Astropay Card?
Yes. Astropay Card deposits can be made in Indian currency.